Lash & Brow Treatment
This course covers the technique for eyebrow shaping, eyelash tinting, eyebrow tinting, the application of strip lashes and the application of flare lashes and includes a practical training session and assessment.
This GTi course follows the National Occupational Standards and covers reception, consultation and ventilation, it also covers anatomy & physiology resources with clear diagrams and images, contra-indications and contra-actions, skin conditions and preparing for treatment.
The course is written and accompanied by images and diagrams. Upon completion of the online theory modules, you will receive a PDF manual which you can refer back to. All modules and examinations are completed online with full online support available.
• Introduction, Reception & Consultation
• Anatomy & Physiology – The Skin
• Anatomy & Physiology – The Hair and the Eye
• Contra-indications Preventing Treatment
• Contra-indications Restricting Treatment
• Eyebrow Shaping Technique
• Eyelash Tinting Technique
• Eyebrow Tinting Technique
• Application of Strip Lashes Technique
• Application of Flare Lashes
• Practical Module
Theory Hours: 12 Hours (This is completed at your own pace)
Practical Hours: 6 Hours
CPD Points: 23 Points
Qualification Obtained: GTi Award
Share this course: