Anatomy & Physiology
An understanding of Anatomy and Physiology is required as the basis of all practical training courses in beauty and holistic therapy.
The course covers all the Anatomy and Physiology required for the Level 2 and Level 3 National Occupational Standards (NOS) for beauty, nails and holistic therapy treatments.
The course is beautifully written and illustrated with photographs and diagrams. Students also receive a copy of the Guild’s full colour 480 page Anatomy and Physiology text book – normal cost £19.95.
All modules and examinations are completed online with full online support available. On completion of the course, successful students will receive a GTi Award in Anatomy and Physiology.
• Functions Of The Skin
• Skin Types
• The Skeletal System – Part 1
• The Skeletal System – Part 2
• The Muscular System – Part 1
• The Muscular System – Part 2
• The Digestive System – Part 1
• The Digestive System – Part 2
• The Endocrine System
• The Male Reproductive System
• The Female Reproductive System
• The Respiratory System
• The Circulatory System
• The Lymphatic System
• Principals and Functions of the Nervous System
• Structure and Function of the Cellular System
• Sensory Organs
Pre-Requisites: None. This course is suitable for anyone who has no prior knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
Theory Hours: 30 Hours (This is completed at your own pace)
Practical Hours: None
Examination: GTi Online Examinations
CPD Points: 30 Points
Qualification Obtained: GTi Award
Share this course: